Alternate content for script Text Only VersionSkip to Main Content

Student Complaints


The U. S.  Department of Education requires that colleges and universities have effective policies and procedures for tracking and resolving student complaints (34 CFR 602.16(a)(1)(ix)).   


As a community of learners that values trust and reverence for each one’s dignity, diversity in human culture and experience, and persistence and courage in promoting justice with compassion, the College's policies and procedures for student complaints emphasize that students work with each other, with individual staff in offices, or with faculty to resolve any complaints.  The following policies and practices exist for resolving student complaints at the College:

Academic Integrity or Grade Appeals

Financial Aid Appeals (Including Reduced Income and Dependency Override)

Student Appeals (Including Judicial Appeals)

Parking Violation Appeals

Students having a complaint that requires resolution are also encouraged to complete the student complaint form, which is forwarded to the Office of Student Affairs.

Students may also file a complaint with the Pennsylvania Department of Education of the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (the College's regional accreditation agency).

Pennsylvania Department of Education
Postsecondary and Adult Education
33 Market Street, 12th Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333
Phone: (717) 783-8828
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
3624 Market Street, 2nd Floor West
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Telephone: (267) 284–5000