Undergraduate Re-Admission to Rosemont
Traditional undergraduate students who have withdrawn from Rosemont, or who've been on a leave of absence longer then 365 days, must apply for re-enrollment.
Instructions to Request Re-Enrollment
- Complete the re-enrollment form
- Send your official transcripts from all institutions attended since leaving Rosemont (even if you are not requesting transfer credit)
Mail Transcripts To
Office of the Registrar, Attn: Re-Enrollment
1400 Montgomery Ave
Rosemont, PA 19010
Re-Admission Application Decisions
After all your materials are received and reviewed, the Undergraduate Dean will make a decision. If you have any outstanding balances, they must be paid in full prior to being re-admitted. We will inform you of our decision by letter and email (a valid email address is required). Allow up to three weeks from the time all materials are received to hear about our decision.
Appeal to the Academic Standards Committee
If your re-admission application was dismissed by Academic Standards, you may appeal to the Academic Standards Committee, which meets in mid-May and mid-December.
- Include a letter requesting readmission, why a second chance is warranted and what has been done since the student was last in attendance at Rosemont
- Send us your official transcripts from all institutions attended since leaving Rosemont (even if you are not requesting transfer credit)
- Complete an Academic Action Plan by working with the SASC (Student Academic Support Center), which must be submitted with the Appeal Letter to the Undergraduate Academic Dean’s office for Academic Standards Committee review.
Once all documentation has been received in the Academic Dean’s Office, the Committee will deliberate on behalf of student’s intention to return and provide a decision in writing in a timely manner. Please note that the Committee will not make any considerations without all documentation.
This includes all official transcripts. If a student has any outstanding balances, they must be paid in full prior to re-admission. When a decision is reached, you will be informed by letter and email (a valid email address is required).