Fall 2018 Final Exam Schedule
Should any adjustments be made to this schedule, updated copies will be posted and
affected individuals will be notified. Students should refer to their syllabus and
talk to their professor for specific details.
Final Exams are scheduled based on the regularly scheduled class time and will take place in the classroom where the class is held. Students should check with their faculty member to ensure the exam has not been rescheduled.
|Class Day(s) and Start Time(s)||Final Exam Date and Time|
|All First Year Seminars (FYS)||Fri 12/7||8:00 to 10:00|
|MWF 10:50||Fri 12/7||10:15 to 12:15|
|TR 3:10, TR 4:00||Fri 12/7||12:30 to 2:30|
|MWF 2:10||Fri 12/7||2:45 to 4:45|
|R 4:30, R 6:00, TR 6:00||Fri 12/7||6:00 to 8:00|
|No Exams Scheduled||Sat 12/8||8:00 to 10:00|
|No Exams Scheduled||Sat 12/8||10:15 to 12:15|
|No Exams Scheduled||Sat 12/8||12:30 to 2:30|
|No Exams Scheduled||Sat 12/8||2:45 to 4:45|
|No Exams Scheduled||Sat 12/8||6:00 to 8:00|
|MW 8:00, MW 8:30, MWF 8:30||Mon 12/10||8:00 to 10:00|
|M 9:40, MW 9:40, MWF 9:40||Mon 12/10||10:15 to 12:15|
|M 1:00, MW 1:00, MWF 1:00||Mon 12/10||12:30 to 2:30|
|MW 2:40||Mon 12/10||2:45 to 4:45|
|M 6:00||Mon 12/10||6:00 to 8:00|
|TR 8:30||Tues 12/11||8:00 to 10:00|
|TR 10:10||Tues 12/11||10:15 to 12:15|
|TR 11:50, TR 12:00||Tues 12/11||12:30 to 2:30|
|T 1:00, TR 1:30||Tues 12/11||2:45 to 4:45|
|T 6:00||Tues 12/11||6:00 to 8:00|
|W 9:00||Wed 12/12||8:00 to 10:00|
|M 11:55, MW 11:20, R 11:50||Wed 12/12||10:15 to 12:15|
|W 1:00||Wed 12/12||12:30 to 2:30|
|MW 4:20, W 4:15, W 4:30||Wed 12/12||2:45 to 4:45|
|W 6:00||Wed 12/12||6:00 to 8:00|
Final Exam Information
- Courses in the Undergraduate College meet for a two hour final exam or a culminating learning experience .
- In the Spring semester, seniors have all their exams in the first two days.
- While most students will not experience a time conflict for exams, should you have two exams scheduled concurrently, please contact the individual instructors to resolve the issue.
- Students are not expected to take more than two (2) final exams in a 24 hour period. Students who find they are scheduled to take more than 2 exams in 24 hours should see the individual instructors to arrange for an alternate time.
- If your conflict cannot be resolved by speaking to the individual instructors, go to the Academic Dean’s Office (Good Counsel Hall) to arrange for an alternate time and day for one of your exams.
- Please note, classes meeting for a culminating learning experience rather than an exam will not be counted in a student’s request to move an exam.