Bachelor's of Science in Business Administration
Accelerated Adult Program
Rosemont’s bachelor’s degree in Business Administration is a student-centered program with a focus on business technology, global management, economics, ethical leadership, and the personal tools needed to launch a career. Learn from master practitioners who bring real world experience into the classroom. Coursework consists of oral presentations, organizational diagnosis, research papers, and group projects.
- How to apply and synthesize the functional areas of business to make sound ethical business decisions
- How to use the resources necessary to locate, evaluate, and communicate information and ideas
- Gain an understanding of the quantitative and qualitative evaluation skills necessary to solve complex business problems
- The personal and group communication skills necessary to achieve both personal and organizational goals and objectives
- Gain an understanding of the political, legal, ethical, social, and cultural issues related to the operation of a global business
Gain the opportunity to participate in workshops and professional development activities offered through the College’s Institute for Ethical Leadership and Social Responsibility.
Adult learners require convenience and flexibility - that's why we offer new start dates every five weeks. Classes are held one night/week from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., and are facilitated on our main campus or online.