Located on a 56-acre campus in an attractive, historic suburban community, Rosemont College is a peaceful sanctuary located just minutes by train from center city Philadelphia. This past year retreat offered students a weekend or a weeklong , or combination session .
Some instructors may request advance copies of the work that you wish to workshop.
- Weekend: $500
- Weeklong: $800
- Both: $1,200
- Rosemont Alumni and Graduate Students are eligible for a 15% discount on Non-Credit Tuition ONLY
For Credit: $2,070 (or the current 3-credit rate) PLUS $65 materials fee totaling $2,135
Matriculated students (or students from other colleges that would like to take the retreat for credit) should register for CRW 7175 Summer Writing Seminar with permission from the program director. Students taking the retreat more than once should contact the program director to make sure they register with the appropriate course number.
- Tuition includes breakfast, lunch, and the welcome and farewell suppers.
Housing (for all)
- Weekend: $100
- Weeklong: $300
Approximately 8 rooms are available in Gracemere for in residency housing. This includes four double rooms. If you plan to attend the retreat with a friend you can make a special request to room together and split the cost; otherwise all rooms will be rented as singles. Additional dormitory rooms on campus may be available as well. All bathrooms are semi-private. To see pictures of Gracemere visit: www.rosemont.edu
- Bedding, towels, and toiletries are not supplied
- Any questions or special requests, please contact Carla Spataro at email@example.com
- Shuttle service to campus is available from the Rosemont Train Station