We are dedicated to making your experience at Rosemont College as friendly and rewarding as possible, and this dedication extends to our business side as well. Our office of Finance Administration strives to be available to you to answer any questions you might have and alleviate any and all concerns. Contact information for the Bursar and Director of Finance can be found to the right, and for information regarding the business office and student bills, please click here.
- We accept cash, checks and money orders in the Office of Student Accounts located in the lower level of Good Counsel, Room 14.
- Checks and/or money orders (made payable to ‘Rosemont College’) can be mailed to the attention of the Office of Student Accounts. DO NOT send cash through the mail
- CashNet is our online payment system that can be accessed through the iWay or by clicking here.
- Note for Parents: In order to use CashNet, you will need a pin number that your son or daughter can create for you to access.
- You can pay by eCheck – all you need is your bank routing and account numbers. There is no fee assessed with eChecks.
- CashNet accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club and American Express. Please note that there is a 2.75% convenience fee when processing cards through CashNet.
- Direct payment plans through our office can be made as well. The payment plan runs July 15, 2018 – June 15, 2019 (12 payments). There is an $85 fee for the year to be paid with your first payment. Please contact us if you would like to set up one.