Welcome to the Rosemont College student Wellness Center web page. Wellness means having
a full measure of physical, emotional and social health. Rosemont College Wellness
Center is organized to assist you in maintaining good health. The wellness Center
provides nursing, medical and first aid care through out the academic year. In addition,
the Wellness Center offers comprehensive educational services to maintain or improve
What do do When the Wellness Center is Closed
Services We Provide
- Evaluation and treatment of illness or injury
- Referrals to medical or dental specialists
- Provision of emergency first-aid
- Blood pressure screenings
- Nutrition information and health counseling
- Health education materials
- Medical insurance information
- Programs promoting health awareness
Wellness Center Fees
- There is no charge for visits to the Wellness Center. Some over-the-counter medications are available.
- Physicals can be conducted for $35, which can be added to a student's account.
- Services provided by physicians outside the Wellness Center are the financial responsibility of the student.
- Students requiring medical follow-up will be referred to appropriate services off-campus.
- Transportation and fees incurred are the responsibility of the student.