- Review the acceptance packet mailed to you by the Office of Admissions.
- Visit Rosemont if you have not already. This is a great opportunity to meet Rosemont's faculty and staff, take a campus tour, and speak with current students.
- File the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) after January 1st. The FAFSA is required if you are to receive any federal, state, and Rosemont need base aid. By listing Rosemont College's code 003360 on the FAFSA your information will be sent electronically to our Office of Financial Aid. If you would like to speak with a Finanical Aid Counselor, make an appointment by clicking here.
- Send in your Rosemont College Student Enrollment Form and pay the $350 enrollment deposit ($200 for commuters.) This deposit is refundable until May 1st; any deposits made after May 1st are non-refundable. If paying by check or money order, please forward to the following address;
1400 Montgomery Avenue
Rosemont, Pa 19010
To reserve your space at Rosemont, please return your deposit to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions in the enclosed envelope. The required deposit is $350 for Residents and $200 for Commuters. Please note that the $200 payment will be applied to your first semester bill; residence hall students pay an additional $150 housing deposit. Please be sure to include a check or money order made payable to Rosemont College for the appropriate amount. If you would prefer to make a payment online or over the phone, please see directions on the back of this form.
Please download, and fill out the Deposit Form.
Mail it to:
1400 Montgomery Ave
Rosemont, PA 19010
In order to make an online payment, you must log into the Iway portal and access CASHNet through www.rosemont.edu. Your log in information will be sent to your personal email listed on your admissions application. If you cannot access this information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Go to www.rosemont.edu
3. Log in using your username and password (this information will be sent to your personal email listed on your admissions application)
4. Click on the maroon “Student Finances” tab
5. On the right hand side under “CASHNET:MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION” click on “Go to CASHNET”
6. Click “Payment on Account”
7. Enter the deposit amount
($350 for Resident students, $200 for Commuter students)
8. Add to Shopping Cart
9. Check out and print receipt for your records.
Once you have paid your enrollment deposit:
- You will receive information for C.A.R.E.S. (College Advising and Registration for Entering Students) Day. At the C.A.R.E.S. Day session, you will complete any required academic advising assessments and create your class schedule with the assistance of an academic advisor. You and your parent(s) will also learn about the academic support services available to you. Should you be unable to attend the specific assigned C.A.R.E.S. Day, please contact the Student Academic Support Center at (610) 527 0200 ext. 2372 to reschedule.
- You will be sent important information from key College departments including Residence Life, Student Life, and the Academic Support Center. Please complete all forms as quickly as possible, and return them to the appropriate department.
- The Office of Residence Life will send you a questionnaire to determine roommate compatibility if you plan to live on-campus. The Residence Life Office does its best to honor roommate requests that are made before July 1st. Residence halls and roommate will be assigned in late July.
- Finally, Rosemont New Student Orientation will take place prior to the beginning of classes in late August. Welcome to the Rosemont Community!