Dual Degree Programs
Dual Degree programs allow undergraduate students to begin taking graduate courses as early as junior year, and to transfer seamlessly to Rosemont’s School of Graduate and Professional Studies. After an application process and formal acceptance to the program, students can complete their Bachelors and Masters degrees in as early as five years in: Creative Writing, Publishing and Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Strategic Leadership, while completing the Counseling program in as little as six years.
- Second-semester sophomore status (junior and senior transfer students who have completed at least two semesters at Rosemont)
- At least a 3.0 GPA (3.5 for psychology students)
- Approval from undergraduate academic adviser to begin application process
*Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher in their graduate courses to maintain dual-degree status.
- Online Application
- Statement of Purpose
- Approval/Letter of Recommendation form from academic adviser
- Writing Sample (creative writing and publishing)
- Resume (publishing)
- Interview (at graduate program directors' discretion)
Please Note: The Office of Graduate Admissions processes all dual-degree applications with the graduate program directors granting admission along with the Undergraduate College and the Academic Deans.