Job Opportunities and Internships
This professional social networking community is a way to make connections with alumni, employers and friends. There are helpful guidance tips on resume writing, job searching, internships and employment opportunities.
Job opportunities and internships are posted outside of the Office of Post Graduate Success and on various bulletin boards throughout the College campus . You can also visit the Office of Post Graduate Success for further information located in Rm. 107, Good Counsel Hall.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia - Payment Card Center Research Assistant
- Riverbend Environmental Education Center - Summer Environmental Educator
- Waynesboro Country Club - FT and PT job opportunities
- FMC - HR - Project Coordinator
- Chenery Group - Research Associate
- Herr Foods, Inc. - Recruiter - FT
- RHD - Recovery Coach - FT
- RHD - Stepping Stones - Teacher.Special Education - FT
- The Malvern School - Lead and Assistant Teachers
- Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians - Employment Specialist
- Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians - ESL Instructor
- Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians - Specialized Instructor
- T & D Materials Manufacturing - Inside Salesperson
- CBRE - Client Services Coordinator
- Progressive Insurance - Estimator
- Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza
Jobs opportunities and internships are posted outside of the Office of Post Graduate Success and on various bulletin boards throughout the College campus. You can also visit the Office of Post Graduate Success for further information located in Rm. 107, Good Counsel Hall
Internships allow students to build skills in a professional environment. Students must complete a set amount of hours performing assigned tasks and observing their chosen profession's dynamics. Internships offer students the opportunity to experience an occupation before committing to that career. Students can apply the theories and practical skills they learn in the classroom to internships.
The College encourages every student to at least consider taking an internship as part of the Rosemont experiential learning component. Information on credit and non-credit internships is available in the Office of Post Graduate Success.
Full semester internships are student-initiated and can be arranged for qualified students in most disciplines with the approval of the faculty member in that field. Students should seek information from their advisors or the Office of Post Graduate Success.
- Always Best Care of the Main Line - Clerical Admin position
- Chestnut Hill Fitness and Recreation Center - Summer Internship 2017
- CI Solutions - Accounting Internship
- CSN Philadelphia Summer 2017 Internship
- David's Bridal - Digital marketing Analytics Specialist - Full-time position
- For Eyes - Optometry Assistant
- Golf Association of Philadelphia - Summer Internship 2017
- PA Golf Association - Summer Internship 2017
- Suburban Research Associates - PT Front Desk Associate
- The Boss Group - Junior Writer
- Aetna - 2017 Summer Internship
- Campbell's Soup - Graduate Human Resource Summer 2017 Internship
- FMC - HR Intern - PT
- SAP, Global Services Sales - Intern
- Designing Ducks - Internship - Graphic Design
- Office of Inspector General - Auditor - PT Internship
- The Paperia - PT Sales Associate
- Campaign for Working Families - Resource Builder Intern
- Campaign for Working Families - Tax Associate Intern
- Chenery Group - Part-time Research Intern
- Dow Research and Development Internship
- Dupont Accounting Summer Internship
- Waynesborough Country Club - Catering Department - Internship
- King Tester Corporation Internship
- Internship Opportunity - State Representative Margo Davidson
- Arbill Industries, Inc. - Accounting Intern
- Bitescourt - Graphic Design Intern Summer 2017
- Bitescourt - Marketing Intern Summer 2017
- Bitescourt - Promotions Intern Summer 2017
- Ed Snider Youth Hockey Foundation - Finance Internship Summer 2017
- Key Bank - Retail Banking Internship Summer 2017
- Strother Enterprises, Inc. - Social Media Intern Summer 2017
- Technically Media - Business Internship Summer 2017
- Technically Media - Digital Marketing Internship Summer 2017
- Technically Media - Editorial Internship Summer 2017
SIGNIFICANT CRITERIA FOR INTERNSHIPS INCLUDE:
- The student must apply for internship credits in a timely manner, completing the forms available in the Office of Post Graduate Success by the end of drop/add period.
- The application must include a detailed description of the terms of the internship and evaluative procedure to be used during the semester.
- The student must spend a minimum of thirty two hours at the internship site for every academic credit they receive. Every student must have an on-site sponsor who takes responsibility for teaching the student, avoiding merely routine tasks.
- The Office of Post Graduate Success will assist the faculty advisor in monitoring and evaluating the internship, visiting the site where feasible.
- The student will keep a journal, write papers, or perform other reflective written assignments, as directed by their academic advisor. These assignments are not necessarily the student's only obligation for the course.
- There will be an evaluation form for the student and the supervisor as part of the internship experience.
Credits for internships will be determined by the department based on duration and academic merit of the internship.