Rosemont College’s Post Baccalaureate pre-medical program is designed to prepare students
to enter graduate or professional school programs in the health care fields. This
program serves two groups of students: career changers and/or record enhancers.
- Rosemont College provides small class sizes and individual attention by experienced professors in each of the subject areas.
- Students in the Post Baccalaureate Pre-medical program receive one-on-one advising throughout the program of study to assist you with course selection and professional school applications.
- Students who successfully complete the program will receive a letter of recommendation to include in their application to professional and /or graduate school.
- Students have the opportunity to do research with Rosemont College faculty or faculty at an affiliated institution. Students may also do volunteer work with local medical facilities.
- Rosemont College also offers a one credit MCAT Review course to all students.