The Registrar's Office maintains academic records of all students who are enrolled for academic credit. The office also enforces FEPRA regulations.
Some of our areas of responsibility include:
- Publishing of master schedule of courses and classroom assignments
- Conducting registration
- Processing of drop/add course adjustments
- Collecting grades, processing of grades and mailing of semester/session grade reports
- Publication of the academic calendar
- Scheduling of final examinations
- Ordering of diplomas
- Preparation of graduation lists and publication of the Commencement Program.
- Providing letters of enrollment verification for health insurance and employment purposes
- Verifying student enrollment for the National Student Clearinghouse
- Verifying enrollment for students eligible for Veteran's benefits
- Facilitating inter-institutional registrations with Villanova, SEPCHE schools and the CIC Consortium