The graduate publishing program at Rosemont College offers an extensive internship program. Our students have been offered internships at a variety of publishing companies including:
- Macmillan (NYC) Full Circle Literary
- Hidden River Arts House & Home Magazine
- Main Line Times Magazine North American Publishing Company
- Philadelphia Stories Philadelphia Weekly
- Quirk Books Running Press
- Matter Press
- Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Plus, program gradates have been highly successful in obtaining and advancing their careers in all aspects of the publishing industry—as editors, managing editors, developmental and acquisitions editors, proofreaders, writers, teachers, photographers and marketing directors. For example, here is a partial list of companies that have employed our graduates.
- Amherst College
- Chicago Tribune
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Drexel University
- Elsevier F.A. Davis Co.
- Health Market Science
- The Jewish Publishing Society
- Philadelphia Shakespeare Theater Co.
- Philadelphia Weekly
- Soundview Executive Book Summaries