The following is a brief overview of the information that Rosemont College is required to provide to current and prospective students, faculty, and staff. The list provides links to other departmental sites that disclose specific information that is in compliance with:
- Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics
- Pennsylvania Crime Awareness and Campus Security Act of 1990
- Higher Education Amendments of 1965, as amended
- Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The Student Right-to-Know Act
- Drug-free Workplace Act of 1988
- Drug-free Schools and Communities Act
Undergraduate (pgs. 19-21)
Graduate and Professional Studies (pgs. 65-66)
Satisfactory Academic Progress
(undergraduate/graduate/program specific, appeal process, academic plan, the treatment of Withdrawals or Incompletes)
2017-2018 Academic Catalogue (pgs. 48-56, 61.)
(i.e.: administrative withdrawals, tardiness)
2017-2018 Academic Catalogue (UC pg. 52 / SGPS pg. 77 )
2017-2018 Academic Catalogue(UC- from courses, pg. 52; from the College pg. 54. SGPS- pg. 76)
Leave of Absence
2017-2018 Academic Catalogue (UC pg. 53, SGPS pg. 79.)
Return of Title IV Funds
2017-2018 Academic Catalogue (pgs. 59 and 62.)
Student Complaints Policy (SGPS pg. 84)
2017-2018 Academic Catalogue UC Financial Aid, pg 60; of degree, pg 73; of enrollement, pg 77
Awarding of Title IV Funds
2017-2018 Catalog (UC, pgs. 60-62; SGPS, pg. 68)
Academic Year DefinitionRefer to the 2017-2018 Catalog, UC- pg. 47, all college pgs. 7-9
Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog (UC- pg. 50, SGPS pg. 79)
>A description of all the Federal, State, local, private and institutional student financial assistance programs (need based and non-need based) available to students who enroll at the institution.
>Procedures and forms students use to apply for admission or for financial aid; student eligibility requirements; criteria for selecting recipients from the group of eligible applicants; criteria for determining amount of student's award
>Rights and responsibilities of students receiving financial assistance
Cost of Attendance
Including estimates of tuition/fees, books and supplies, room and board, transportation costs (such as commuting) if applicable, and any additional costs associated with a program in which the student is enrolled or expressed an interest.
Cost of Attendance (UC, pg 58; SGPS, pg 6)
With which the institution is required to comply for return of unearned tuition and fees or other refundable portions of costs paid to the institution
Requirements and Procedures for Officially WithdrawingRosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog (UC pg. 52 from college, pg. 54)
Requirements Related to Return of Title IV Funds (grant and loan aid)
- Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog (UC pg. 60-62; SGPS- pg. 58)
Academic Program Information
Current degree programs; instructional, lab, or other physical facilities which relate to the program(s); faculty & instructional personnel; and any plans for improving academic programs, if such a plan exists. Required Internships and Externships
- Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog- UC pgs. 91-153; SGPS 201-251
- Strategic Plan
- Undergraduate College
- Graduate Studies
- Professional Studies
- Rosemont College Online
Rosemont College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education,
3624 Market Street, 2nd Floor West, Philadelphia, PA 19104, (267) 284–5000
The B.S. in Elementary Education (including pre-K-4 certification), Certification in Secondary Education (subject specific: grades 4-8 and 9-12), M.A. in Education and PK-4 Certification are approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Services and facilities available to students with disabilities, including students with intellectual disabilities
Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog, pgs. 43, 84 and 85
Study Abroad and Title IV
Statement that a student’s enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit by the home institution may be considered enrollment at the home institution for the purpose of applying for assistance under Title IV.
Net Price Calculator
Transfer of Credits Policies
Includes established criteria on transfer of credit earned at another institution, and a list of institution articulation agreements.
Policies and Sanctions
College Bookstore – ISBN
- The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and retail price information of required and recommended textbooks and supplemental materials.
Voter Registration Form Availability
Student Body Diversity
Information on diversity of the student body, including percentage of enrolled, full-time students who are male, female, self-identified members of a major racial or ethnic group, and Federal Pell Grant recipients.
STUDENT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
To students selected for verification, a written statement explaining:
- Documents required for verification
- Student’s responsibilities (correction procedures, deadlines, consequences of missing deadlines)
- Notification (how school will notify student of award changes based on verification and the timeframe for the notification)
- Rosemont College Verification Information
- Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog UC- pgs. 57-63; SGPS- pgs. 68-70
Vaccination PolicyAll incoming students are required to submit:
- The Physician’s Medical Report, all immunizations cited on the form must be completed and the form must be signed by a physician.
- Varicella (chicken pox) requirement is essential, the student must provide doctor documentation of the illness or TWO doses of the varicella vaccine.
- Meningococcal Vaccine is a mandatory vaccine requirement in Pennsylvania. Students may sign a waiver if they do not wish the vaccination but we strongly urge students to protect themselves against this rare but life threatening disease.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog, pg. 90
- 2017 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Counseling Services- Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog, pg. 86
Clery (Campus Security Act)
Timely Warning and Emergency Notification
Daily Crime Log
Missing Person Notification
Fire Safety Reports on Student Housing
Student Right-To-Know Act
Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act
Method of Disclosure
Annual notice to enrolled students of the availability of information required to be disclosed that lists and briefly describes the disclosures and how to obtain the information.
- Annual FERPA Notice
- 2017-2018 Academic Cataloguepg 25
Health and Safety Exemption Requirement
Establishing and Maintaining an Information Security Program
Teacher Preparation Program & Report
- PA Department of Education Pass Rates
- Undergraduate Education Program-(Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog, pg. 117)
- Graduate Education Program-(Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog, pg. 231)
Rosemont College strives to provide accurate, honest, and clear information in print, online, broadcast media, and/or oral presentations. The College will make every effort to avoid misrepresentation to students and others in communications made in writing, visually, orally, or through other means. Training of employees to avoid any form of misrepresentation as they disseminate communications is a key component of this procedure.
Student Activities Engagement Offered By The Institution
Services offered by the institution for individuals with disabilities (including intellectual disabilities)
Career and placement services offered to students during and after enrollment
Institutional policies related to transfer of credit from other institutions
Physical Campus Program Offerings
A list of all programs that are offered at physical campus locations
- Rosemont College 2017-2018 Catalog- UC- pg. 26; SGPS pg. 75
Distance Education Programs
A list of all programs that includes courses that are offered via distance education, regardless of the percentage (e.g. online)
Distance Education Courses Offered
102 of 663 sections offered via Rosemont College were distance education courses in academic year 2012-2013.
- Schedule of Classes
Faculty Role in Distance Education
Materials that explain the faculty role in regards to interaction with students in distance education courses (e.g. faculty contract, handbook, job description, policy, training materials).
- Faculty Manual for Online Courses
- Course Creation Template
- Learning House Training
Online Course Materials
Any instructions or materials provided to students for participation in online courses
Printed publications, web, social media, inbound marketing, and radio are used to market the College on an annual basis.
- Example A- 1 / 2
- Example B- 1 / 2
- Undergraduate College - recruitment brochure for first-year
- Undergraduate College - recruitment brochure for transfers
- Undergraduate College - financial aid brochure
- Instagram, including Instagram stories- short 24 interactive videos
- Snapchat: Username- Rosemont1921
- Rosemont College: www.rosemont.edu
- Inbound Marketing Campaigns through HubSpot
- Dillworth Plaza Digital Billboard
- Fall Open House
- Penny Toss Informational Video (inbound) / Penny Toss Informational Video 2 (inbound)
- Christmas 15 Second Social Media Video
Radio Ad Campaigns, including Radio Websites
- 8/1/13-8/26/13; 9/1/13-9/15/13; 9/15/13-10/2/13
- Our Tuition Promise- 30 second TV spot
- Rosemont purchases search names from College Board and NRCCUA.
- Learning House partnership for support of marketing outreach in online learning.
Third Party Servicers: Title IV